WHOOO'S BACK

hello everyone!
guess who's back here?
are u remember me?
cause I remember all
of you, 80k subscribers!



hmm.. where should i start? i'm not going to tell you that i'm gonna be here every week at least once cause i won't, and honestly i miss this blog.. i miss posting pictures and describing my days, but who knows maybe i will come back here once, maybe for month, three, or maybe a year. i only want you all to know that i love ALL OF YOU cause if there weren't all yours support, there wouldn't be me.. if you get me
i'm on my instagram almost everyday, (vikakisa) so you can see pictures cause i won't post all of 5 months here. maybe 10 of them or maybee moreee, which i think are best :)

i don't know what to say, i have lost that passion to write here things, for reason i haven't been here for a very long time.. i already told that i will come back maybe on what i was in 2012 when i started this. and it will be better than ever, but just not now, school is my only thing to deal with, so.. nothing (without gym) until it gets over.

i started to go in gym , as you know by my photos on ig. so i feel much better, and i love my body but it's still now what i want, it will take a time to do that what i imagine

umm.. maybe it's time to put some photos? :) hope you enjoy

and sorry..   but remember that i love you