hey everybody, bad (or good) news, sorry

i know i don't post here anymore and i don't know exactly what to do with this blog, should i delete it or be more active even i can't do that, i was really busy these months, tbh i could just say all 2k15, i don't think i posted more than 3 posts? shame on me. but life goes on.. you know what's happening in my live cause of instagram, vk, you see everything so i don't see anymore reason to post here.. i'm so sorry, after all these years.. since 2011 guys.. i've been here for that long, 4 years.. and now, i'm letting it go.. i don't have time for this blog, i don't even think i want it. i know you expect me to be here and post pictures, describe my days like i used to, but i'm not like that anymore. i have changed. i'm 18 y/o and i have another plans for my life, and this blog is not part of these.. i don't know what to say, i know that i don't deserve all of your support through these past years, and i should literally SCREAM THANKS to all of you. i'm not kidding, i'm dead serious, guys, i love you, all of you. you know how that song goes, "cause all of me, loves all of you" THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!!! so my people.. i love you all, THANK YOU, i'm such a bad person, i'm leaving you after 4 years of this site and posts and videos and everything.. i'm crying guys, i can't believe it's over, it's done and there's nothing else to do with all this.. i hope you understand..
i don't know yet, maybe i come back sometimes.. until then, i love you so so soooo much!!!!




*and here's a bit of my but for the end ,laughing hard right now* 


LOVE YOU